Where is Piccolo Theatre located?
Piccolo Theatre (inside the Main Street Metra station)
600 Main Street
Piccolo Theatre doubles as the Main Street Metrarail Train station.
Are there food and beverage facilities in or around the theatre?
Piccolo Theatre does have a café that sells light snacks (cookies, candy, coffee etc.) prior to the show and at intermission. Please follow this link for a list of our preferred restaurants.
What age is appropriate for the show? Should I bring my small child?
Pantos are always family friendly! We have had guests in the audience as young as 2 for our traditional holiday Panto. For other shows, we suggest ages 8 and above, unless otherwise designated.
Do you have an elevator?
Yes, we do! It goes both up and down.
Is there wheelchair-accessible seating available?
Yes, we have a limed amount of wheelchair-accessible seating. Patrons who are unable to transfer to a regular theatre seat should contact the theatre box office to ensure availability of accessible seating. Arrangements must be made prior to arrival at the theatre. House Management cannot guarantee wheelchair-accessible seating without prior notification.
What is your box office policy?
- Phone Orders - At the time of order, all tickets must be paid for in full by credit card. No reservations, holds or refunds.
- Online Orders - At the time of order, all tickets must be paid for in full by credit card. No reservations, holds or refunds.
- Student Rates
- Student rates are valid for all shows. Student ID must be presented in order to receive the Student Rate. Without a Student ID, full price must be paid.
- Piccolo Theatre Box Office is currently unable to accept reservations at this time. All phone orders must be paid for in full at the time of order.
- Piccolo Theatre does not refund tickets, except in the event the theatre must cancel a performance and a substitute date cannot be found.
- All exchanges are subject to availability and cannot be applied to Closing Night.
- Season Subscribers receive unlimited exchanges, free of charge.
- Single Ticket buyers, with 48 hours notice, must pay an exchange fee of $3 per ticket.
- Exchanges made with less than 48 hours notice incur $5 per ticket exchange fee.